Thursday, 19 May 2011

toddler pullover

Im really happy with how this came out. Even though I put in a little garter strip of my own by accident. I obviously wasnt paying any attention so the strip doesnt even go the whole way!
This site has a few of these great patterns.
 I may even get brave enough to try the girl version but next time i will make it a little longer.
I knitted a flower to cover the accident. thanks for the flower

So here is my next effort. Much better fit. I used pure wool and it came out great.
My daughter has worn this lots and it has become one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment